The Pros and Cons
Lice are little bugs that may frequently be seen on the hair of a child. These wingless creatures have six legs and are brownish to grayish. Small kids, particularly girls with long hair, are susceptible to getting lice. The lice can be transmitted from one human mind to another using head-to-head or hair-to-hair contact. Humans cannot share pets. This infestation does not occur due to a lack of personal hygiene. In lice treatment san diegoreality, head lice are more attracted to wash hair.
Itching is a familiar symptom of a head lice infestation. The itching may also occur on the neck and even on the back of the ears. Lice and nits can be quite bothersome, although they don’t cause any severe injury to the child’s health.
Before beginning with the lice treatment san diego treatment, you need to speak with your child to know just what is going on and what you are about to do to them. Here are some instructions on how you should Begin a head lice oil treatment:
Safe and Effective Natural Remedy
- Put a towel around the back of your kid to absorb the excess olive oil.
- Take a few olive oils and then apply it to the hair of your youngster. Make sure the oil covers the hair thoroughly to reach the regions where head lice are present.
- Wrap the hair with a plastic wrap, and be sure all hair strands stay inside the wrapping. Cover it with a shower cap and wrap a towel over it, so it does not fall off. This is to be sure that the olive oil penetrates the scalp.
- Olive oil should be kept on the hair for many hours since head lice can shut down all of their systems to stay alive longer. Thus, be sure you do the treatment before your child goes to bed to permit the olive oil to smother the lice for a very long period.
- Upon waking the following morning, use a lice treatment san diegolice comb to divide the hair into sections. When done, begin searching these sections repeatedly so that you can get rid of all the dead head lice from the hair of your youngster.